Troubleshoot by Faucet Type
Select your faucet type below and we'll show you a troubleshooting diagram. You'll find a solution and recommended replacement parts.
Step 1: Determine What's Wrong
- Choose your product type under Troubleshoot by Faucet Type to the left.
- Follow the directions for troubleshooting your product .
Step 2: Obtain the Parts You Need
- If your part is under Warranty, follow the warranty instructions for getting replacement parts.
- If your part is NOT under warranty, find out Where to Buy Delta Repair Parts.
Step 3: Install Your Parts or Maintain the Faucet
- If you need general installation help, visit our General Faucet Installation Instructions.
- You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions About Delta Faucets for answers to general questions on various topics related to your faucet.