INDIANAPOLIS – Delta Faucet makes at-home elegance even more obtainable with the introduction of the Cassidy™ suite, a timeless new collection of faucets, showers and accessories for the bathroom. Influenced by the classic shape of a female silhouette with a cinched waist, this lavatory suite brings versatility to the traditional category through its expansive selection of finishes and accessory options.
An alternative to the brand’s popular Victorian® collection, the Cassidy collection includes a glass shelf with coordinating towel bar and two toilet levers – accessory options that are unique to this line.
“Delta Faucet has reenergized its bathroom selection with the Cassidy™ collection, a classically designed suite that mimics the softness of the female form,” said Allison McKinney, Delta brand product manager. “Despite growing interest in contemporary design, there remains a strong demand for genuine aesthetics. The Cassidy collection merges traditional architecture with clean lines and elegant detailing that will appeal to the discerning homeowner and builder alike.”
About the CassidyTM Bath Collection:
· Full suite of products available
· Offered in Chrome and Brilliance® Stainless the Cassidy collection features a large range of products, including rise wall-mount and high-arc single, widespread and vessel lavatories – including channel spout, low-arc and enclosed spout options for widespread lavatories - and Roman tub faucets, bidets and bidet sprays and on and in wall showers.
· Available in three handle options, including a French curve, classic cross and stately traditional lever. The largest bath collection from Delta Faucet to date, styles and finishes can be mixed and matched to create a completely customized look.
· Expanded accessory options include a glass shelf with a detachable towel bar, two styles of toilet tank levers, towel bars, tissue holder, towel ring and robe hook.
· MultiChoice® Universal Valve Trim
· The MultiChoice Universal Valve Trim keeps the flow of hot and cold water consistent and monitors temperature to prevent thermal shock. It also is not affected by changes of ground water temperature.
· Once the MultiChoice rough-in valve is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
· The Cassidy™ Collection features a Monitor® 14 series single-function option, a Monitor 17 series dual-function option, which offers separate volume and temperature control, and the TempAssure® 17T series dual-function thermostatic option for maximum temperature control.
· H2Okinetic® Showers
· H2Okinetic showers look different because they are different. The science behind H2Okinetic technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each showerhead and handshower contains an internal system that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water, all without using more water. All showerheads in the Cassidy bath collection feature H2Okinetic technology.
· WaterSense® Labeled
· Delta Faucet Company takes its role as the 2011 WaterSense® Partner of the Year very seriously and is committed to working with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage efficient use of water resources and actively protect the future of our nation’s water supply.
· All lavatory faucets in this collection meet WaterSense requirements, flowing at a rate that is less than the industry standard of 2.2 gallons per minute (gpm). The WaterSense labeled lavatories of the Cassidy bath collection provide up to 32 percent water savings over standard lavatory faucets, while the WaterSense labeled showerheads provide up to 40 percent water savings over standard showerheads, all without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of the user experience or the durability and life span of the product.
· Touch-Clean® Spray Holes
· The Touch-Clean soft rubber spray holes on the Cassidy 17T Series shower allows users to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of the showerhead or handshower with the touch of a finger.
· The Cassidy Collection is available now. To find a local dealer, visit: http://www.worldwide.deltafaucet.com/where-to-buy/index.html.
About Delta Faucet
There is a philosophy at the heart of every Delta® product: there is a better way to live with water. It goes beyond excellent design to incorporate smart thinking that anticipates people's needs. From proprietary Touch2O® touch faucet Technology that turns faucets on and off with just a touch to H2Okinetic® shower technology that sculpts water into a unique wave pattern – giving you the feeling of more water without using more water, Delta products incorporate thoughtful features that delight. Paired with beautiful and inspirational design, it's another way that the Delta® brand is more than just a faucetDelta Faucet Company is a WaterSense® manufacturing partner of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and is a worldwide leader in kitchen faucets, bath faucets, shower heads, shower systems, Toilets and related accessories selling products in more than 53 countries. For more information, visit www.worldwide.deltafaucet.com.
Links to additional resources
 WaterSense is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
 Based on flow rate for lavatories of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
 Based on flow rate for showerheads and handshowers of 1.5 gpm or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard of ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.