INDIANAPOLIS (USA) - Delta Faucet Company introduces a new collection with modern styling and minimalist design. Inspired by the majestic peaks of the Andes Mountains, the Andian™ collection couples innovative technology and superior design.
Designed for residential and commercial projects, the Andian collection offers a kitchen faucet that coordinates seamlessly with a full suite of bath products that feature our latest technologies, DIAMOND™ Valve and Touch Clean® Technology.
“Delta Faucet Company’s new Andian collection presents an opportunity to partner with key influencers in the marketplace that demand innovative products and distinct styling with quality that lasts a lifetime,” said Hans-Juergen Kalmbach, vice-president of international for Delta Faucet.
The Andian™ Bath and Kitchen Suite:
· Single-handle lavatory and kitchen faucets available with or without 4-inch escutcheon, equipped with DIAMOND™ Valve Technology
· High-rise and wide-spread lavatory faucet options
· In-wall and on-wall tub and shower options with the Touch Clean® feature
· Bidet and bidet spray
· Chrome finish
· The DIAMOND™ Valve is a durable ceramic cartridge embedded with diamonds featuring the Delta® 32 Euro Motion technology. The valve requires no lubrication, eliminates wear on seals and ensures “like new” operation for the life of the faucet, lasting up to 10 times longer than the industry standard.
Touch Clean® Feature:
· Touch Clean® soft, rubber spray holes allow users to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up from the spray face of the showerhead or handshower with the touch of a finger.
Available finish for the Andian™ Bath and Kitchen Suite:
· All model options are available in a sleek chrome finish.
ABOUT DELTA FAUCET COMPANY
There is a philosophy at the heart of every Delta® product: there is a better way to live with water. It goes beyond excellent design to incorporate smart thinking that anticipates people's needs. From proprietary Touch2O® Technology that turns faucets on and off with just a touch to H2Okinetic® that sculpts water into a unique wave pattern – giving you the feeling of more water without using more water, Delta products incorporate thoughtful features that delight. Paired with beautiful and inspirational design, it's another way that the Delta® brand is more than just a faucet. Delta Faucet Company is a WaterSense® manufacturing partner of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and manufactures the Delta® Faucet, Brizo® Faucet and Peerless® Faucet brands. Delta Faucet Company is a worldwide leader in faucets and related accessories selling products in more than 53 countries. For more information, visit www.worldwide.deltafaucet.com.
Links to additional resources:
 Standard based on ASME 112.18.1 of 500,000 cycles