Whether you’re looking to upgrade your bathroom or simply replace an outdated fixture, consider Delta® WaterSense® labeled faucets, showerheads or toilets to help increase your home’s efficiency and save money, while still enjoying maximum performance.
The WaterSense program is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) partnership program that aims to protect the future of the U.S. water supply by providing people with easy and identifiable ways to conserve water. Look for the WaterSense label on Delta lavatory faucets, toilets and showers to ensure your new product meets the EPA’s water conserving guidelines.
Delta Faucet Company has been recognized as a 2013 and 2011 WaterSense Manufacturer Partner of the Year for its ongoing commitment to water efficiency.
Here’s a sampling of what we’re doing to support water conservation around the globe:
- Since 2012, 100 percent of Delta lavatory faucets meet WaterSense standards. In addition, all Delta toilets also meet the efficiency and performanceguidelines outlined by the program.
- In 2010, when the WaterSense program instituted specifications that showerheads flow at fewer than 2.0 gallons per minute (gpm), Delta Faucet Company became the first manufacturer to offer WaterSense labeled showerheads. By controlling the speed, movement and droplet size of the water, proprietary H2Okinetic® technology helps decrease water usage by up to 40 percent without compromising users’ shower experience. Learn more about H2Okinetic showers: http://www.deltafaucet.com/smart-solutions/h2okinetic-showers.html?filter=all
- In the absence of WaterSense specifications for kitchen faucets, Delta Faucet Company has actively promoted water efficiency in this space. Forordinary tasks, Delta Multi-Flow™ kitchen faucets flow at a water-efficient 1.5 gpm, saving up to 32 percent over faucets that flow at the industry standard in the kitchen of 2.2 gpm. A toggle on the Multi-Flow wand boosts flow, when needed, to quickly fill sinks, pots and vases. Learn more about Multi-Flow kitchen faucets: http://www.deltafaucet.com/smart-solutions/multiflow.html?filter=all
- In 2011, Delta Faucet Company unveiled its flagship Dream2O® showroom located in Chicago’s iconic Merchandise Mart. The 3,000 square-foot showroom is outfitted with WaterSense labeled bathroom faucets and shower fixtures, as well as a wide range of water-efficient kitchen faucets. Reflecting the company’s commitment to sustainability, recirculating water pumps, bamboo floors, porcelain tile and recycled carpet are used throughout the space.
Learn more about our WaterSense labeled products: http://www.deltafaucet.com/smart-solutions/watersense-labeled.html?filter=all
- In addition to the WaterSense program, Delta Faucet Company maintains memberships in several key trade associations that also help promote water efficiency, including Alliance for Water Efficiency (AWE), United States Green Building Council (USGBC) and Plumbing Manufacturers International (PMI).
- Delta Faucet Company was one of the founding members of the Hospitality Sustainability Purchasing Consortium, a Web-based, industry-wide purchasing database that comprehensively researches, measures and reports on the corporate social responsibility, environmental and product sustainability performance of suppliers. On an ongoing basis, Delta Faucet Company helps ensure that the sustainability performance standards in the hospitality industry align with standards, such as WaterSense specifications, that exist for the product category.
Learn more about what Delta Faucet Company is doing to support the WaterSense program: http://www.deltafaucet.com/company/media-room/mediamaterials/WaterSense%202013%20.html