INDIANAPOLIS – Urban loft and high-rise dwellers have a reputation for possessing a very cool, very hip design sensibility. As a growing number of consumers try to achieve that same clean, minimalist feel in their home, the demand for modern bath and kitchen products has increased. The Delta Faucet Grail® bath and kitchen and Arzo® bath collections offer a vast array of sleek faucets, showers and accessories for virtually any application.
“We believe the range of styles offered in Arzo and Grail will speak directly to those sophisticated consumers who desire clean, contemporary lines in their homes,” said Alison McKinney, Delta brand product manager.
About the Grail® and Arzo® Collections:
· Full suite of products available
· The collections consist of two different styles for the bath, each including lavatory faucets with matching in and on wall showers, Roman tubs, bidet and bidet spray. The Grail collection features two distinct functionalities in the kitchen with the sleek, single-hole pull-down and deck mount options.
· WaterSense® Labeled
· Delta Faucet Company takes its role as the 2011 WaterSense Partner of the Year very seriously and is committed to working with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to encourage efficient use of water resources and actively protect the future of our nation’s water supply.
· All lavatory faucets in this collection meet WaterSense requirements, flowing at a rate that is less than the industry standard of 2.2 gallons per minute (gpm). Both collections also offer a WaterSense-labeled showerhead option. The WaterSense labeled lavatories of these two collections provide up to 32 percent water savings over standard lavatory faucets, while the WaterSense labeled showerheads provide up to 40 percent water savings over standard showerheads, all without sacrificing the comfort and convenience of the user experience or the durability and life span of the product.
· H2Okinetic® Showers
· H2Okinetic showers look different because they are different. The science behind H2Okinetic technology creates a shower experience like no other. Each showerhead and handshower contains an internal system that sculpts the water into a unique wave pattern, creating a consumer-proven feeling of more water, all without using more water. Some of the showerheads in the Grail and Arzo collections feature H2Okinetic technology.
About Delta® Products
There is a philosophy at the heart of every Delta® product: there is a better way to live with water. It goes beyond excellent design to incorporate smart thinking that anticipates people's needs. From proprietary Touch2O® touch faucet Technology that turns faucets on and off with just a touch to H2Okinetic® shower technology that sculpts water into a unique wave pattern – giving you the feeling of more water without using more water, Delta products incorporate thoughtful features that delight. Paired with beautiful and inspirational design, it's another way that the Delta® brand is more than just a faucetDelta Faucet Company is a WaterSense® manufacturing partner of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and is a worldwide leader in kitchen faucets, bath faucets, shower heads, shower systems, Toilets and related accessories selling products in more than 53 countries. For more information, visit www.worldwide.deltafaucet.com.
Links to additional resources:
 WaterSense is a registered trademark of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
 Based on flow rate for lavatories of 1.5 gpm versus Industry Standard ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.2 gpm.
 Based on flow rate for showerheads and handshowers of 1.5 gpm or 2.0 gpm versus Industry Standard of ASME.A112.18.1/CSA.B125.1 of 2.5 gpm.